Definition of Ollari
1. Noun. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ollari
Literary usage of Ollari
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Dictionary of Chemistry and the Allied Branches of Other Sciences by Henry Watts (1866)
"... or Lapis ollari*. A term applied to the coarser granular varieties of steatite, of dark colour, and more or less impure. POTTER'S СКАТ. See CLAY (i. ..."
2. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission by United States Fish Commission (1882)
"According to all the descriptions—for I cannot here speak from personal knowledge—the Cyprinus l;ollari, Cyprinus striatus (French ; "carpe ..."
3. A Collection of All Such Acts of the General Assembly of Virginia, of a by Virginia (1808)
"... ^ollari ed, to issue a warrant or warrants in favor of the said commissi- directed to be oners, for any sum not exceeding two thousand dollars, ..."
4. The New American Cyclopaedia: A Popular Dictionary of General Knowledge by George Ripley, Charles Anderson Dana (1859)
"The most important modern structure is Invera- ry castle, the family seat of the dukes of Argyle, built of a peculiar stone called lapis ollari», ..."