Lexicographical Neighbors of Orillion
Literary usage of Orillion
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Court of Louisiana by Louisiana Supreme Court (1895)
"Judge of Parish Court. 4 Rob. 85; Campbell vs. orillion, 4 An. 115; ... orillion, 3 An. 115. The principle is well settled that a party is not permitted to ..."
2. A Digest of the Decisions of the Courts of Last Resort of the Several States by Stewart Rapalje (1891)
"orillion, 30 D. 724. Л settler's possession under the Donation act and ... orillion, 30 D. 724. A settler upon land east of the Tennessee fa not entitled to ..."
3. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Court of the State of by Louisiana Supreme Court (1834)
"orillion. APPEAL FROM THE COURT OF THE FOURTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT, THE JUDGE OF THE SECOND PRESIDING. The articles 586 and 896, of the Code of Practice, ..."
4. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Court of the State of by Louisiana Supreme Court (1836)
"... as a witness, on the ground stated in the bill of exceptions, and that the appellee pay the costs of the appeal. orillion AND LACROIX VS. ..."
5. Table of Cases Alphabetically Arranged as to the Several States in the ...by William Sydenham Torbert, Abraham Clark Freeman by William Sydenham Torbert, Abraham Clark Freeman (1905)
"orillion, 11 La. 587, 30 Am. Dec. Lands given Ъу the sovereign to either of the ... orillion, 13 La. 56, 33 Am. Dec. 551. Rowlett v. ..."