Definition of Orudis
1. Noun. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Orudis or Orudis KT or Oruvail).
Generic synonyms: Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory, Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug, Nsaid
Terms within: Propanoic Acid, Propionic Acid
Language type: Trade Name, Trade Name, Trade Name
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Orudis Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Orudis
Literary usage of Orudis
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bound for Good Health: A Collection of Age PagesMedical (1993)
"... and over-the-counter brands such as Advil and Nuprin Indomethacin Indocin Ketoprofen orudis Meclofenamate Meclomen Mefenamic acid Ponstel Naproxen ..."
2. The Principles of Latin Grammar: Comprising the Substance of the Most by Peter Bullions (1853)
"Nouns in us, having fdis, orudis, in the genitive; also fecu*, -udis, tellus, fraus, laus and lagopus, are feminine. G-us, is masculine or feminine. § 15. ..."
3. Getting Fit Your Way: A Self-paced Fitness Guide (1993)
"Examples of over-the-counter NSAIDs include aspirin, Motrin,1 orudis, and Anaprox. Tylenol is not an NSAID and is not used to reduce the inflammation of ..."
4. Presidents List of Articles Which May Be Designated Or Modified As Eligible by Richard Witherspoon (1994)
"... a division of American Home Products, markets ketoprofen domestically in dosage form under the brandname orudis. Wyeth-Ayerst was the sole domestic firm ..."