Lexicographical Neighbors of Outdrop
Literary usage of Outdrop
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Scientific Baseball by John Joseph McGraw (1913)
"By not bringing the ball quite so high above the shoulder when starting to make the throw an outdrop can be attained. I seldom consider it necessary, ..."
2. The Blind Beggar of Bednall Green by John Day, Henry Chettle (1902)
"Here Master, we'll outdrop the Beggar, we'll make Gill sweat else. Old Stro. Hast thou any mony about thee Tom? 2540 T. Stro. ..."
3. Composition and Rhetoric by William M. Tanner (1922)
"If the arm is swung over the body at about halfway between horizontal and vertical, the result will be an outdrop. If the arm is swung directly over the ..."
4. The Making of a Big Leaguer by Gilbert Patten, Burt L. Standish (1915)
"He called for an outdrop, and the runner, dancing away from second, made a curious sweeping round and downward movement with his arm which brought the ..."
5. Reports by West Virginia Geological Survey (1904)
"... 5.5 miles southwest of; large dwelling left side of road, near, outdrop, of rock, bronze tablet marked "SSI GRAFTON" ..."