¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Overcentralized
1. overcentralize [v] - See also: overcentralize
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Overcentralized Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Overcentralized
Literary usage of Overcentralized
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Rebellion Record: A Diary of American Events by Frank Moore, Edward Everett (1861)
"The fears of its opponents, then, were that the new system would lead to a too strong, to an overcentralized Government. The fears of its friends were that ..."
2. The Reluctant Sheriff: The United States After the Cold War by Richard N. Haass (1997)
"In part it was fundamental Soviet weakness, the result of the USSR's being top-heavy, overcentralized both politically and economically. ..."
3. Transactions of the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and (1920)
"Our federal government is overcentralized, for we have upon the hands of our government enormous industrial activities that have yet to be demobilized. ..."
4. The Essence of Hayek by Friedrich August Hayek, Chiaki Nishiyama (1984)
"... but also (perhaps more importantly) to poor work organization, in large part a result of overcentralized information, coordination, and property, ..."