Definition of Overfulfilling
1. overfulfill [v] - See also: overfulfill
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Overfulfilling Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Overfulfilling
Literary usage of Overfulfilling
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Essence of Hayek by Friedrich August Hayek, Chiaki Nishiyama (1984)
"... of labor and capital will grow worse and the motivational structure will be further distorted by paying people extra for overfulfilling a snap plan. ..."
2. The Cold War in Asia edited by James G. Hershberg (1996)
"Notes that that would be a plan with a reserve margin. Points out the importance of giving the workers a slogan for overfulfilling the plan. ..."
3. Development Planning in Mixed Economies by Miguel Urrutia, Setsuko Yukawa (1988)
"... was encouraging the development of a special kind of hierarchy in which all objectives became subordinate to fulfilling and overfulfilling the plan. ..."
4. State-Owned Enterprise Reform in Vietnam: Lessons from Asia by C. Y. Ng, Nick J. Freeman, Frank C. H. Huynh (1996)
"... the Enterprise Council, and the Employee Inspection Commission, aiming at overfulfilling the business plan of the enterprise, handling correctly the ..."