Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Overintense Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Overintense
Literary usage of Overintense
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adolescence: Its Psychology and Its Relations to Physiology, Anthropology by Granville Stanley Hall (1904)
"... or the energy of production overintense, they appear as delusions of greatness, so common and so manifold in precocious dementia, or they may culminate ..."
2. Psychology of Prophecy: A Study of the Prophetic Mind as Manifested by the by Jacob Hyman Kaplan (1908)
"When, however, the genius, as may often be the case, finds himself near cerebral lesion through the same overintense emotional activity, ..."
3. Public Speaking: Principles and Practice by Irvah Lester Winter (1912)
"... the frequent evidences of pernicious vocal results from the forcing of young voices in the overintense and hasty efforts made in preparing for prize ..."
4. The Foundations of personality by Abraham Myerson (1921)
"There is a generalized mild an- hedonia in the community, which has its origin in the fatigue of overintense purposes, failure to realize ideals and the ..."
5. The Future Citizen by Frank A. Myers (1911)
"The susceptible and overintense are led into making unwise alliances by such erotic stories, and discover their error when it is too late. ..."
6. Epitome of percussion and auscultation, and the physical diagnosis of ...by Alexander B. Shaw by Alexander B. Shaw (1875)
"Full view - About this book - Add to my library Google Book Search Help | Advanced Book SearchAbout Google Book Search - Book Search Blog - Information for Publishers - Google Home©2007 Google"