Definition of Palazzi
1. palazzo [n] - See also: palazzo
Lexicographical Neighbors of Palazzi
Literary usage of Palazzi
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Old Venetian Palaces and Old Venetian Folk by Thomas Okey (1907)
"... palazzi Ariani and Zen—The Gardens of the palazzi Cappello and Gradenigo—The Gothic Palaces concluded—The palazzi ..."
2. The Venetian Republic: Its Rise, Its Growth, and Its Fall 421-1797 by William Carew Hazlitt (1900)
"... a Patria—Attempt to realise the Mediaeval Place—Early Historical Associations—Some of the palazzi— Their Heirlooms and Vicissitudes—The Ducal Palace—Its ..."
3. Adventure Guide Naples, Sorrento & the Amalfi Coast by Marina Carter (2006)
"A number of the old palazzi in the town belonged to master mariners and shipbuilders and ... The palazzi of Meta Walking through the town toward the beach, ..."
4. The Mediterranean, Its Storied Cities and Venerable Ruins by Thomas George Bonney (1907)
"... Genoese palazzi—Monument to Christopher Columbus—The old Dogana—Memorials in the Campo Santo—The Bay of Spezzia—The Isola Palmeria—Harbor scenes. ..."