¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Paleogeographic
Lexicographical Neighbors of Paleogeographic
Literary usage of Paleogeographic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Maryland Geological Survey by Maryland Geological Survey (1919)
"paleogeographic map of Middle Cambrian (Acadian) 55 6. paleogeographic map of Upper ... paleogeographic map of Late Ordovician. Cincinnatian (Eden) 159 26. ..."
2. Outlines of Geologic History, with Especial Reference to North America: A by Bailey Willis, American Association for the Advancement of Science (1910)
"... Geological Survey At the Baltimore Meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science a number of paleogeographic maps of North America, ..."
3. Dwarf Mistletoes: Biology, Pathology, and Systematics by Frank G. Hawksworth, Delbert Wiens (1998)
"There are only four exceptions to this "principle of central distribution." The explanation probably lies in the particular paleogeographic history of each ..."
4. The Encyclopedia Americana: A Library of Universal Knowledge (1919)
"His first printed paleogeographic map appeared in 1833, ... In America the first to show paleogeographic maps was Arnold Guyot in his Lowell lectures of ..."
5. Landscape Archaeology in Southern Epirus, Greece 1by James Wiseman by James Wiseman (2003)
"paleogeographic reconstructions of Kastro Rogon and vicinity showing the ... paleogeographic reconstructions of the lower Acheron valley for 2100 BC and the ..."
6. An Introduction to Historical Geology: With Special Reference to North America by William John Miller (1916)
"paleogeographic map of North America in the Silurian period . . . 109 61. Sketch map showing the relations of land and water in Europe during Silurian time ..."