¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Parasitosis
1. [n -TOSES]
Medical Definition of Parasitosis
1. Infestation or infection with parasites. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Parasitosis Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Parasitosis
Literary usage of Parasitosis
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Publishers Weekly by Publishers' Board of Trade (U.S.), Book Trade Association of Philadelphia, American Book Trade Union, Am. Book Trade Association, R.R. Bowker Company (1920)
"Knopf Parasites and parasitosis of domestic animals. Underbill, BM Macmillan Paravane adventure, The. Corn ford, LC $2 n. Doran Parcel post guide of the ..."
2. The Final Act and Interpretative Commentary Thereon by James Brown Scott (1916)
"Tropical parasitosis. Biting Insects of Venezuela. R. GONZALEZ RINCONES, Caracas, Venezuela. Reorganization of the .Medico-Legal Service in Chile. ..."
3. Entomological News and Proceedings of the Entomological Section of the by Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia Entomological Section (1921)
"PARASITES AND parasitosis OF THE DOMESTIC ANIMALS. By BM UNDERBILL, VMD, Prof, of Parasitology, School of Veterinary 'Medicine, University of Pennsylvania. ..."
4. The Mekong: Environment and Development by Hiroshi Hori (2000)
"Example: Schistosomiasis (D) Through transmission of infections or parasitosis through vectors bred in water. Example: Malaria, Onchocerciasis, Filariasis. ..."