Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pastural Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pastural
Literary usage of Pastural
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The International Development of China by Yat-sen Sun (1922)
"Besides the eighteen provinces, we have a vast extent of agricultural and pastural lands in Manchuria, Mongolia, and Sinkiang, and a vast extent of pastural ..."
2. Woman in the Past, Present and Future by August Bebel (1897)
"... transformation from an agricultural to a pastural land, ie, it is retracing the steps by which it was developed from a pastural to an agricultural land. ..."
3. Side Lights on the Conflicts of Methodism During the Second Quarter of the by Benjamin Gregory, Joseph Fowler (1898)
"Now pastural visitation may be and, so far as I know, has been a most important part of pastoral visitation. The family meal, when followed by family ..."
4. Course in Foreign Trade by Business training corporation New York (1916)
"A pastural district in New Zealand, where the civilization is as high as our own, ... A pastural district in Abyssinia, however, would buy little ..."
5. Supplement to Second Edition of Kerr's Cyclopedic California Codes by James Manford Kerr (1922)
"26, approving doctrine in California pastural & Agricultural Co. v. Madera Canal & Irr. Co.. 167 Cal. 78. 138 Pac. 718. 11. Percolating- water*—\m to ..."
6. The Tarikh-i-rashidi: A History of the Moghuls of Central Asia; an English by Dughlát Muhammad Haidar, N. Elias, Edward Denison Ross (1895)
"It may ho added that the term is often used to denote a strange, or foreign tribe, belonging to neighbouring hill countries, if of pastural, ..."