Definition of Pattee
1. paty [adj] - See also: paty
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pattee Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pattee
Literary usage of Pattee
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Massachusetts Reports: Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Judicial by Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court (1870)
"pattee & others. six years from May 1, 1861, for an annual rent of $1000; ... On November 1,1864, pattee gave to the plaintiff the underlease described in ..."
2. Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire: A Record of by Lewis publishing company, Chicago, Ezra Scollay Stearns, William Frederick Whitcher, Edward Everett Parker (1908)
"At the same time, Moses. son of Asa pattee, was baptized. ... At one time he owned all of what is known as pattee hill in Goffstown. ..."
3. Cases Argued and Determined in the Circuit and District Courts of the United by District Court (Illinois, District Court (Indiana, District Court (Wisconsin, Josiah Hooker Bissell, Circuit Court (7th Circuit, United States (1883)
"pattee VB. Moline Plow Co. JAMES H. pattee et al. vs. ... The court finds that pattee, the complainant, was not the first to conceive and embody in working ..."
4. The Library of Literary Criticism of English and American Authors by Charles Wells Moulton (1904)
"pattee, FRED LEWIS, 1896, A History of American Literature, p. 326. Charles Tennyson Turner 1808-1879 Born, at Somersby, Lines., 1808. ..."
5. The Rise and Progress of the Serpent from the Garden of Eden, to the Present by Mary M. Dyer (1847)
"Asa pattee.t I, ASA pattee, of Warner, NH, testify and say, that for a number of years myself and family belonged to the people called Shakers. ..."
6. The Baxter Manuscripts by James Phinney Baxter (1916)
"... for Concurrence I Warren Petition Ezekiel pattee. Commonwealth of Massachusetts To the Hon'ble Senate and House of Representatives of said Commonwealth ..."