Definition of Per year
1. Adverb. By the year; every year (usually with reference to a sum of money paid or received). "We issue six volumes per annum"
Per Year Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Per Year Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Per Year
Literary usage of Per year
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Annual Report by New Jersey Civil Service Commission (1910)
"Watts at arc: Price per lamp per year 569 lamps Number of hours burned per ... Number of hours burned per year North Tonawanda: Number of arc street lamps ..."
2. Sportby C. M. van Stockum by C. M. van Stockum (1914)
"195 Sporting Chronicle Weekly Handicap Rook, since 1887 per year, i s. id. ... 203 Sporting World, since 1879, bi-weekly per year SA 8d. ..."
3. Bulletin by United States (1918)
"Some arrangements of time schedules to cover the minimum of 144 hours are the following: (a) Four hours per week for 36 weeks per year. ..."
4. Publishers Weekly by Publishers' Board of Trade (U.S.), Book Trade Association of Philadelphia, American Book Trade Union, Am. Book Trade Association, R.R. Bowker Company (1891)
"4°, $2 per year. AMERICAN STATIONER : devoted to the interests of the stationery and fancy goods trade. NY, 126 Duane Street. Weekly. $2 per year. ..."
5. Journal by Indiana General Assembly. Senate, Indiana, General Assembly (1915)
"authorize the trustee to pay, if the board deems necessary and proper, for clerk hire a sum not to exceed $100.00 per year; for office rent ..."