Definition of Perea
1. pereon [n] - See also: pereon
Lexicographical Neighbors of Perea
Literary usage of Perea
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Messages of Jesus According to the Gospel of John: The Discourses of by James Stevenson Riggs (1907)
"In perea (11:1-16) Persons: Jesus, the messenger from Bethany, and the disciples. ... Lazarus at While Jesus was in perea it happened that Lazarus, ..."
2. Jesus the Christ: A Study of the Messiah and His Mission According to Holy by James Edward Talmage (1916)
"OUR LORD'S MINISTRY IN perea AND JUDEA. When or under what attendant circumstances our Lord departed from Jerusalem after the Feast of Tabernacles, ..."
3. East of the Jordan: A Record of Travel and Observation in the Countries of by Selah Merrill (1881)
"A road about the lake. Journeying ' around it. Places of historical interest. Focus of life and prosperity. Our Lord in perea, and in the Jordan valley. ..."
4. Rose's Notes on the United States Supreme Court Reports (2 Dallas to 241 by Walter Malins Rose, Charles Lawrence Thompson, United States Supreme Court (1918)
"Putnam, 64 NH 561, 15 Atl. 140, holding bequest of all remaining property includes realty changed to personalty; perea v. Barela, 6 NM 249, 27 Pac. ..."