Definition of Perineums
1. perineum [n] - See also: perineum
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Perineums Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Perineums
Literary usage of Perineums
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Connecticut Medical Society by Connecticut Medical Society (1884)
"In a somewhat, extensive obstetric practice of eleven years, one vesico-vaginal fistulas, and two lacerated perineums (the only ones occurring in my ..."
2. Transactions of the American Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists by American Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (1918)
"... 2 vaginal fixations for cystocele were out of bed the 5th and 1oth days; home, the 1oth and 14th days; 2 vaginal sections and perineums were out of bed ..."
3. Transactions of the Edinburgh Obstetrical Society by Edinburgh Obstetrical Society (1902)
"However, we all know that some perineums go like wet paper, in spite of all precautions. Here again I had most trouble with the unaided cases— 1 primipara ..."
4. Transactions of the ... Session of the American Institute of Homœopathy by American Institute of Homeopathy Session (1902)
"It is only occasionally, however, that this procedure is required. Some perineums will tear anyway, whatever is done by way of prophylactic treatment. ..."