¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Periodontology
1. [n -GIES]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Periodontology Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Periodontology
Literary usage of Periodontology
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Smokeless Tobacco Or Health: An International Perspective by DIANE Publishing Company (1993)
"Journal of periodontology 38: 316-340, 1967. Grady, D., Greene, J., Daniels, TE, ... Journal of Clinical periodontology (Copenhagen) 11: 583-589,1984. ..."
2. Advancing the Nation's Health Needs by National Research Council (2005)
"A 1976 graduate of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Jeffcoat also taught periodontology there for 10 years. Among her national committee posts, ..."
3. Latex Allergies and the Health Care Industry by Charlie Norwood (2000)
"A graduate of the Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Dr. Rose has just completed a term as president of the American Academy of periodontology. ..."
4. Ending the War Metaphor: The Changing Agenda for Unraveling the Host-Microbe by Forum on Microbial Threats, Institute of Medicine (U.S.) (2006)
"Journal of Clinical periodontology 28( IO):947-954. Huang Y. Mather EL, Bell JL, Madou M. 2002. MEMS-based sample preparation for molecular diagnostics. ..."
5. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"MD 20715 HE, periodontology Dept, Emory University, At- . GA 30322 h, Edward D., VP, Res and Ed, Alton Ochsner Med 1516 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, ..."
6. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"Journal of periodontology 61 (6):364-7, Jun 1990. A total of 344 Jerusalem hospital personnel participated in the present survey which examined periodontal ..."