Definition of Pflp-gc
1. Noun. A Marxist-Leninist terrorist organization that conducted several attacks in western Europe.
Category relationships: Act Of Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorist Act
Generic synonyms: Foreign Terrorist Organization, Fto, Terrorist Group, Terrorist Organization
Geographical relationships: Israel, Sion, State Of Israel, Yisrael, Zion
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pflp-gc
Literary usage of Pflp-gc
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Terrorist Group Profiles (1993)
"Oppose any moves toward moderation in the Palestinian movement. • Background Ahmad Jibril formed the pflp-gc in 1968 when he became disenchanted with George ..."
2. Technology Against Terrorism: Structuring Security (1994)
"However, pflp-gc has taken credit for numerous other terrorist attacks in Europe and the Middle East. Press reports have indicated that this group may hire ..."
3. Civilian Pawns: Laws of War Violations and the Use of Weapons on the Israel by Human Rights Watch (Organization), Human Rights Watch/Middle East, Arms Project (Human Rights Watch) (1996)
"The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (pflp-gc), a small Palestinian faction based in Damascus, claimed responsibility for the ..."
4. Report of the President's Commission on Aviation Security and Terrorism (1993)
"The report said the pflp-gc had used this kind of altered electronic device before to attack civilian aircraft, and warned it was possible that the group ..."
5. Patterns of Global Terrorism, 1997 edited by Christopher W. Ross (1998)
"Several radical terrorist groups maintain training camps or other facilities on Syrian territory. Ahmad Jibril's pflp-gc and the ..."
6. Patterns of Global Terrorism, (1995) by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine- General Command (pflp-gc) Description Marxist-Leninist ..."