Definition of Pg
1. Adjective. Suitable for viewing, reading, or listening, by minors. ¹
2. Noun. (British US) Parental Guidance (qualifier used to rate motion pictures that may be viewed by minors at their parents' discretion) ¹
3. Noun. (chiefly UK) Paying guest. ¹
4. Noun. (basketball) Point guard. ¹
5. Noun. (slang) Paregoric. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Medical Definition of Pg
Symbol for picogram.
Abbreviations, with numerical subscripts according to structure, often used for prostaglandins. Letters A, B, etc. Indicate the nature of the cyclopentane ring (substituents, double bonds, orientation); numerical subscripts indicate the number of double bonds in the alkyl chains.
(05 Mar 2000)
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pg