Lexicographical Neighbors of Pharmacognostic
Literary usage of Pharmacognostic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the American Pharmaceutical Association at the Annual Meeting by American Pharmaceutical Association, National Pharmaceutical Convention (1910)
"pharmacognostic Descriptions. That with the description of a crude drug, ... pharmacognostic descriptions both macroscopic and microscopic where possible be ..."
2. Ethnobotany and Medicinal Plants: Bibliography: January 1990-June 1991 by Susan A. McCarthy (1993)
"Language: English Descriptors: Calamintha; Medicinal plants; Taxonomy; Plant morphology; Pharmacology 387 NAL Call No: 450 Q22 pharmacognostic studies on ..."
3. American Druggist (1884)
"Dritte Lieferung. ters or appearances upon which the pharmacognostic distinctions are based, both of the drug as it usually appears, ..."
4. Proceedings of the American Pharmaceutical Association at the Annual Meeting by American Pharmaceutical Association, National Pharmaceutical Convention, American Pharmaceutical Association Meeting (1901)
"Berberis Vulgaris—Morphological and pharmacognostic Description. ... and pharmacognostic characters of the drug, aided by numerous illustrations. See Pharm. ..."
5. Histology of Medicinal Plants by William Mansfield (1916)
"... refer to three different models of compound microscopes: one which is used chiefly as a pharmacognostic microscope, one as a research microscope stand, ..."
6. A Manual of Pharmacology and Its Applications to Therapeutics and Toxicology by Torald Hermann Sollmann (1922)
"pharmacognostic Importance of Microscopic Structure.—The appearance, size and arrangement of the cells and their inclosures (starch grains, etc. ..."