2. Noun. (context: colloquial uncountable) Physiotherapy. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Physio
1. a physiotherapist [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Physio Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Physio
Literary usage of Physio
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Psychology; Or, The Science of Mind by Oliver S. Munsell (1880)
"Evolution of the physio-Psychical Desires.—Corresponding to the physio-psychical emotions and the complex physical and spiritual natures of man, ..."
2. The Library of Literary Criticism of English and American Authors by Charles Wells Moulton (1904)
"This sensational zeal reminds me of what I experienced as a young man in Germany, when the physio-philosophy of Oken had invaded every centre of scientific ..."
3. Mental Pathology and Therapeutics by Wilhelm Griesinger (1867)
"PRELIMINARY physio-PATHOLOGICAL OBSERVATIONS ON MENTAL PHENOMENA. 5 14. The function of the spinal marrow is to conduct impressions to, and impulses of ..."
4. A Fair examination and criticism of all the medical systems in vogue by Alva Curtis (1855)
"There is a true science and practice, called the "physio- Medical," the character of which is indicated by its title. Its "leaders" are not men, ..."