Definition of Pine bluff
1. Noun. A town in southeast central Arkansas on the Arkansas River.
Pine Bluff Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pine Bluff Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pine Bluff
Literary usage of Pine bluff
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Geology of Wisconsin: Survey of 1873-1879 by Wisconsin Chief Geologist, Wisconsin Geological Survey (1877)
"Near Marquette, a little more than twelve miles west of pine bluff", ... A portion of the rock is precisely identical in character with that of pine bluff, ..."
2. The Rebellion Record: A Diary of American Events, with Documents, Narratives by Frank Moore, Edward Everett (1864)
"BATTLE OF pine bluff, ARK. OFFICIAL REPORT OF COLONEL CLAYTON. HEADQUARTERS ARHT OF ARKANSAS, LITTLE ROCK, ARK., Nor. 8, 18( Л MAJOR : I have the honor to ..."
3. Minnesota in the Civil and Indian Wars 1861-1865 by Minnesota, Charles Eugene Flandrau (1890)
"Died at pine bluff Aug 24. '64. Discharged for disability May 25,62. ... Died at pine bluff Sept. 27, '66. Promoted Corporal; died at home Sept. ..."
4. Appletons' Annual Cyclopaedia and Register of Important Events (1875)
"... between a body of Brooke's troops, reported at two hundred strong, and a portion «f Baxter's force, stationed at pine bluff, under General King White. ..."
5. The American State Reports: Containing the Cases of General Value and by Abraham Clark Freeman (1906)
"pine bluff BUILDING AND LOAN ASSOCIATION v. THALHEIMER. [74 Ark., 84 SW 1032.] BUILDING AND LOAN ASSOCIATIONS—Mistakes In Favor of Holders of One Series of ..."