Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Planimetrically Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Planimetrically
Literary usage of Planimetrically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"... dividing this steady- time interval into the planimetrically lined area under the pressure-time or the flow-time curve over this inter- .verage MAP and ..."
2. An English Grammar: Methodical, Analytical, and Historical. With a Treatise by Eduard Adolf Ferdinand Maetzner (1874)
"... or planimetrically enclosing goal, is denoted by intransitive or by transitive verbs, which may be employed in a proper or a figurative sense. ..."
3. The Amsterdam School by Maristella Casciato (1996)
"planimetrically they are articulated so as to create small squares and friendly, enclosed external spaces. <\ right page Period photograph of the elevation ..."
4. Proceedings for the Eight Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference by M. Boya Edwards (2001)
"As an orthographic projection, the orthophotos will be planimetrically correct, so that measurements of location, area, distance and direction are ..."
5. Remote Sensing & Ecosystem Management: Proceedings of the Fifth Forest edited by Jerry D Greer (1998)
"... photos will be digitized on the screen using the orthophoto as a backdrop. This will result with a GIS wetland layer that is planimetrically correct. ..."