Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Postburn Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Postburn
Literary usage of Postburn
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Biodiversity and the Management of the Madrean Archipelago: The Sky Islands edited by Leonard F. DeBano (1999)
"The combined cover data for all species presented the clearest overview of conditions at unburned sites, fire impacts, and postburn responses of vegetation ..."
2. Proceedings: Symposium on Fire in Wilderness and Park Management edited by James K. Brown, Robert W. Mutch, Charles W. Spoon, Ronald H. Wakimoto (1996)
"... 9—Round Prairie postburn predicted live tree composition by size class. Very Large Lodgepole pine Predictions only for Engelmann spruce, Douglas-fir, ..."
3. The Medical Implications of Nuclear War by Fredric Solomon, Robert Q. Marston (1986)
"for those admitted to the hospital 2 hours postburn to 88 percent for patients who had treatment delayed from 6 to 23 hours.12 In addition, use of available ..."
4. Handbook of Severe Disability: A Text for Rehabilitation Counselors, Other edited by Walter C. Stolov, Michael R. Clowers (2000)
"... Electrical Burns Electrical burns, because of their frequent association with severe postburn disabilities, warrant special consideration. ..."
5. The California Spotted Owl: A Technical Assessment of Its Current Status. by Jared Verner (1994)
"... established that preburn densities of woodrats had not yet been reached 4 years after the burn. postburn densities were higher in areas of ..."