Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Postexercise Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Postexercise
Literary usage of Postexercise
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Reviews in Environmental Health (1998): Toxicological Defense Mechanics edited by Gary E. R. Hook, George W. Lucier (2000)
"Four individuals did not produce UbB in detectable concentrations in either pre- or postexercise samples. In contrast, UbC was produced at low levels in all ..."
2. Plethysmography: Safety, Effectiveness, & Clinical Utility in Diagnosing by Thomas V. Holohan (1996)
"PG has no role in diagnosis of venous disease. DU DU SLP DU PG is useful in evaluating diabetic DD MRA patient, postexercise ..."
3. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"... hypertension, hyperlipidemia, family history of CHO and PAO, ischémie postexercise ST segment depression), health education and motivation for change, ..."
4. Lucky War: Third Army in Desert Storm by Richard M. Swain (1999)
"Much of the postexercise work of designing the necessary support structure and identifying specific forces remained to be done. Furthermore, much of the ..."
5. Nutrient Composition of Rations for Short-term, High-intensity Combat Operations by Fnb, Institute of Medicine (U. S.), High-stress Situations, Committee on Military Nutrition Research, National Academy of Sciences (2005)
"Effects of an antioxidant vitamin mixture on lipid peroxidation at rest and postexercise. J Appi Physiol 74(2):965-969. Kasl SV, Evans AS, Niederman JC. ..."
6. Guide To Clinical Preventive Services by U. S. Preventive Services Task Force (1989)
"... follow-up of double Master's test, maximal treadmill stress test, and resting and postexercise apex cardiogram in asymptomatic persons. ..."