Lexicographical Neighbors of Precipitative
Literary usage of Precipitative
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions of the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and (1914)
"dence as is available indicates that the chalcocite has exerted a precipitative influence upon the precious metals. In the copper veins of Butte, Mont., ..."
2. The Examination of Prospects: A Mining Geology by Charles Godfrey Gunther (1912)
"Contact deposits are usually limited to rocks that exert strong precipitative action. The characteristic minerals of contact deposits are:1 ..."
3. The Examination of Prospects: A Mining Geology by Charles Godfrey Gunther (1912)
"... SONORA, MEXICO, an extreme case of the precipitative action of carbon upon mineralizing solutions is evident. Here the solutions have followed steeply ..."
4. The Examination of Prospects: A Mining Geology by Charles Godfrey Gunther (1912)
"The selective precipitative action of different igneous rocks is also well established, but although the different effects of various rocks in segregating ..."
5. Questions and Answers in Lethal and Non-Lethal Violence: Proceeding of the edited by Richard L. Block (1994)
"... As used in this Article, a victim-precipitated crime is an offense that would not have occurred except for the precipitative actions of the victim. ..."