Definition of Predrilled
1. predrill [v] - See also: predrill
Lexicographical Neighbors of Predrilled
Literary usage of Predrilled
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Forty-Fifth Annual Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference (1993)
"The lumber had to be seasoned, planed, edge sawed and predrilled — very labor intensive! ... These bolts were fitted thru precisely predrilled holes ..."
2. The U. S. Coal Industry, 1970-1990: Two Decades of ChangeT (1994)
"The blocks can be predrilled, fitted with fasteners on the surface, and moved to the site as a unit and positioned. In other cases, the concrete block and ..."
3. Permafrost: Second International Conference, July 13-28, 1973 : USSR by Frederick J. Sanger, Peter J. Hyde (1978)
"... piles were set by cranes in predrilled holes larger in diameter than the maximum cross section of the piles after which the holes were filled with ..."
4. Guidelines for the Evaluation and Control of Lead-Based Paint Hazards in Housingby David E. Jacobs by David E. Jacobs (1996)
"If the floor to be enclosed is poured slab or cast- in-place concrete, the surface will have to be predrilled to accept each screw that anchors the ..."
5. Alternatives to Lumber and Plywood in Home Construction by Eric Lund (1994)
"The connectors can be installed by either drilling holes in the panel or using a predrilled panel manufactured specifically for this application. ..."