¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Prejudicially
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Prejudicially Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Prejudicially
Literary usage of Prejudicially
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. An Exposition of the Principles of Estoppel by Misrepresentation by John Skirving Ewart (1900)
"prejudicially. . Purchaser for value without notice. I. CHANGE OF POSITION. ;ange of position to misrepresentation bears somewhat the ation as consideration ..."
2. The Modern Law of Partnership: Including a Full Consideration of Joint ...by Scott Rowley by Scott Rowley (1916)
"Dissolution for conduct prejudicially affecting carrying on of business,—The clause of the Uniform Partnership Act permitting dissolution to be decreed for ..."
3. The Report of the Proceedings and Papers Read in Prince's Hall, Piccadilly by Charles Wentworth Dilke (1885)
"DO ANY REMEDIABLE CAUSES INFLUENCE prejudicially THE WELL-BEING OF THE WORKING ... POSITIVISTS hold that the principal cause influencing prejudicially the ..."
4. The Revised Reports by Robert Campbell, Frederick Pollock, Oliver Augustus Saunders, Arthur Beresford Cane, Joseph Gerald Pease, William Bowstead, Great Britain Courts (1905)
"It is clear, that the property must be used for agricultural purposes, and it is impossible to conceive how it can be prejudicially affected by such a right ..."
5. A Treatise on the Law and Practice Relating to Vendors and Purchasers of by Joseph Henry Dart, William Barber, Sheldon, William Robert, 1857- (1888)
"The 3rd section of the Conveyancing Act, 1882,—in enacting that a purchaser shall not be prejudicially affected by notice of any instrument, fact, or thing, ..."
6. Elements of the Law of Contracts by Edward Avery Harriman (1896)
"... Facts prejudicially Affecting Motives in Legal Contemplation. The first class of voidable contracts includes most contracts of infants, ..."
7. History of Afghanistan: From the Earliest Period to the Outbreak of the War by George Bruce Malleson (1879)
"It is curious to observe how his peaceful inclinations prejudicially affected his power. It would seem almost to be an oriental law that the kingdom which ..."