Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Preplanting Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Preplanting
Literary usage of Preplanting
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Phosphorus Requirements for Sustainable Agriculture in Asia and Oceania by International Rice Research Institute (1990)
"preplanting. Mainstone et al (1977) reported that overall soil preplanting ... Recent studies by Ling (1988) demonstrated that preplanting incorporation of ..."
2. Incentives and Constraints in the Transformation of Punjab Agriculture by Anya McGuirk, Yair Mundlak (1991)
"... of road available per hectare preplanting rain (0.01 mm) June-September preplanting rain (0.01 mm) May preplanting rain (0.01 mm) June preplanting rain ..."
3. A Handbook for Weed Control in Rice by Kwesi Ampong-Nyarko, Surajit K. De Datta (1991)
"In general, herbicides are applied at preplanting, preemergence, or postemergence. preplanting herbicide application A preplanting herbicide application is ..."
4. Labor in the Rural Household Economy of the Zairian Basin by Tshikala B. Tshibaka (1992)
"The elasticity estimate of the share of household labor allocated to agriculture with respect to the preplanting farmgate terms of trade is 0.27, ..."
5. Azolla Utilization: Proceedings of the Workshop on Azolla Use, Fuzhou by International Rice Research Institute, Fujian Academy of Agricultural Sciences (1987)
"A. filiculoides is especially suited for preplanting incorporation because of its high C and N ... Effect on rice: preplanting monocrop Research by ..."
6. Population, Land Use, And Environment: Research Directions by Barbara Entwisle, Paul C. Stern (2005)
"Today the most common agronomic practice for wheat production in the valley is a preplanting broadcast application of urea or injection of anhydrous ..."
7. Tissue Culture: Plants : A Bibliography, January 1991-April 1993. by Henry Gilbert (1994)
"The effect of preplanting cultural practices on vegetative growth diminished in ... Flowering began in 1985 and was only slightly affected by preplanting ..."