2. Noun. One who, or that which, previews. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Previewer
1. [n -S]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Previewer
Literary usage of Previewer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. SAS 9.1.3 Language Reference: Concepts by SAS Institute (2005)
"Click I Finish I when you have finished defining your default previewer. The newly defined previewer will display a previewer icon in the Print Setup window ..."
2. Heavens by Louis Untermeyer (1922)
"For one thing, no one can accuse the previewer of being a merely destructive ... A further advantage is the previewer's freedom from any code or canon of ..."
3. SAS 9.1.3 [sic.] Companion for Z/OS. by SAS Institute, SAS Publishing (2004)
"previewer refers to the name of the viewer that will be used when a print preview occurs ... Preview Command specifies a preview command for your previewer. ..."
4. Base SAS(R) 9.1.3 Procedures Guide, Second Edition, Volumes 1-4 by Sas Institute (2006)
"... with a Ghostview print previewer with the following specifications: n bottom margin set to 1 inch n font size set to 14 point n paper size set to A4. ..."
5. Concrete Abstractions: An Introduction to Computer Science Using Scheme by Max Hailperin, Barbara Kaiser, Karl Knight (1999)
"Instead, we'll write the EPS output into a file stored on your computer, ready for you to view using a previewer program or to incorporate into a ..."
6. SAS(R) 9.1 Companion for UNIX Environments by Institute SAS Institute, SAS Institute (2004)
"... previewer for your system. For more information about Universal Printing, see SAS Language Reference: Concepts. Previewing Output from within SAS/AF ..."