Lexicographical Neighbors of Privatist
Literary usage of Privatist
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Dansk-norsk-engelsk Ordbog by Johannes Magnussen (1902)
"Privatisera [vi] live as a private gentleman, hold no official situation. privatist [c] private pupil, outsider. ..."
2. Scrolls: Essays on Jewish History and Literature, and Kindred Subjects by Gotthard Deutsch (1917)
"On the ground of this certificate of examination, I was admitted as a "privatist" to the Gymnasium of Nikolsburg. Being only nine years old, my father felt ..."
3. Women in South African History: Basus'iimbokodo, Bawel'imilambo / They by Nomboniso Gasa (2008)
"While 'motherhood' often confines women to a set of privatist, personalised concerns with their own families, for others 'motherhood' was an animating ..."
4. Akademische Monatsschrift (1852)
"... die Collegien besucht, oder die Prüfung als privatist abgelegt hat, in welchem Falle das Datum der erhaltenen Bewilligung zum ..."
5. Special Reports on Educational Subjects by Great Britain Board of Education (1907)
"... privatist. That is, all the 304 except one not only passed the examination but had previously gone through a training college. ..."
6. Schools Public and Private in the North of Europe by Joseph Smith Thornton (1907)
"Of these only one passed as a privatist. That is, all the 304 except one not only passed the examination but ..."