Definition of Proton magnetic resonance
1. Noun. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
Proton Magnetic Resonance Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Proton Magnetic Resonance Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Proton Magnetic Resonance
Literary usage of Proton magnetic resonance
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1879)
"proton magnetic resonance Determination of the Primary Solvation Number of Nickel ... Received August 14, 1967 Abstract : proton magnetic resonance line ..."
2. Acute Perinatal Asphyxia in Term Infants: Report of the Workshopedited by Linda L. Wright, Gerald B. Merenstein, Deborah Hirtz edited by Linda L. Wright, Gerald B. Merenstein, Deborah Hirtz (1997)
"... seen in infants suffering from post-asphyxial encephalopathy are seen, also occurring without a fall in pH.2 proton magnetic resonance Spectroscopy. ..."
3. Harmful Non-Indigenous Species in the United States (1994)
"Martin, PR; Gibbs, SJ; Nimmerrichter, AA; Riddle, WR; Welch, LW; and Willcott, MR Brain proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy studies in recently abstinent ..."
4. Individual Differences in the Behavioral Etiology of Drug Abuse edited by Harold W. Gordon, Meyer D. Glantz (1997)
"... generating a morphologic image using standard longitudinal relaxation time (Tt)-weighted spin-lattice proton magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans in ..."
5. Problems of Drug Dependence: Proceedings of the 58th Annual Scientific Meeting by Louie S. Harrie (1999)
"... Belmont, MA proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy ('H MRS) was used to evaluate changes in basal ganglia metabolite levels after intravenous cocaine ..."