Definition of Purpuras
1. purpura [n] - See also: purpura
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Purpuras Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Purpuras
Literary usage of Purpuras
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Elementary Manual of Regional Topographical Dermatology by Raimond Jacques Adrien Sabouraud, Charles Frederic Marshall (1906)
"Toxic purpuras . p. 594 only present the petechia and not the ecchymosis J The rashes of ... 594 - Charbon p- 595 The true purpuras may be described under ..."
2. Practice of Medicine by Frederick Tice (1922)
"These capillary resistance tests simply demonstrate the vulnerability of the capillaries and are not limited in their occurrence to the purpuras. ..."
3. Medical Record by George Frederick Shrady, Thomas Lathrop Stedman (1891)
"Drug purpuras, anaemic and cachectic purpuras, purpuras in exanthemata and other infectious diseases, purpuras in newly born, m endocarditis and multiple ..."
4. Diseases of the Skin: A Textbook for Students and Practitioners by J. M. H. MacLeod (1921)
"purpuras may be divided into two classes ; namely, (a) Primary purpuras, ... A. PRIMARY purpuras In the primary purpuras the eruption is generally most ..."
5. The British Journal of Dermatology by British Association of Dermatology (1903)
"The clinical features and pathological histology of purpuras (except ... A study of the pathogenesis of purpuras, however, shows new bonds of union. ..."