Lexicographical Neighbors of Pyrheliometric
Literary usage of Pyrheliometric
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Physics of the Air by William Jackson Humphreys (1920)
"Relation of World Temperatures to pyrheliometric Values.— Curve P, also of Fig. 193, gives the smoothed course of the annual average ..."
2. Bulletin by Mount Weather Observatory, Bluemont, Va, United States Weather Bureau (1913)
"Let us next see what observational evidence, pyrheliometric or other kind, ... pyrheliometric records.—Direct measurement of solar radiation by means of the ..."
3. Annals of the Astrophysical Observatory of the Smithsonian Institution by Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (1908)
"B. pyrheliometric APPARATUS. In the " solar-constant" work the bolometer serves to measure relatively the intensities of the different spectral rays at the ..."
4. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1914)
"The similarity of the last-mentioned with the pyrheliometric curve leads him to ... The pyrheliometric and temperature curves suggest a relationship, but, ..."
5. Bulletin by Mount Weather Observatory, Bluemont, Va, Bluemont Mount Weather Observatory, Va, United States Weather Bureau (1910)
"At sea level no great accuracy can be expected in solar constant computations based on vapor pressure and pyrheliometric observations alone, on account of ..."
6. Bulletin by Mount Weather Observatory, Bluemont, Va, United States Weather Bureau (1908)
"The simplicity of the process should lead to its very general use in the reduction of pyrheliometric readings, and from the very many observations now being ..."