Definition of Racket club
1. Noun. Club for players of racket sports.
Specialized synonyms: Tennis Club
Lexicographical Neighbors of Racket Club
Literary usage of Racket club
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao by Lynne M. Sullivan (2006)
"ARUBA racket club Rooi Santo 21 Monday-Saturday, 8 am-11 pm Sunday, 3 pm-8 pm •s 860-215 Skydiving If this is what it takes to make your vacation complete, ..."
2. The Record ... Class of by Pennsylvania University, Pennsylvania University The College (1887)
"Member Delta Psi Fraternity; member racket club; member Boat Club, and First Lieutenant of same; member Class Crews, 1884, 1886; member University ..."
3. Adventure Guide to Aruba, Bonaire & Curaçao by Lynne M Sullivan (2002)
"ARUBA racket club Rooi Santo 21 Monday-Saturday, 8 am-11 pm Sunday, 3 pm-8 pm •a 860-215 • Skydiving If this is what it takes to make your vacation complete ..."
4. The Tribune Book of Open-air Sports by Ottmar Mergenthaler, Henry Hall (1887)
"... in the United States is the one in the bouse of the racket club of New-York City. A single racket court proper is forty feet square, but the game can be ..."
5. Statutes of the Province of Canada by Canada (1862)
"C. An Act to incorporate the Montreal racket club. [Assented to 9th June, 1862.] yy have, by petition, set forth that they have organized themselves as a ..."
6. The United States Magazine and Democratic Review (1847)
"The racket club, however, in their way, have given us a new street front of great beauty, in their new house next ..."