¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Radiologically
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Radiologically Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Radiologically
Literary usage of Radiologically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Taking Stock: A Look At The Opportunities & Challenges Posed by Inventories by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"The radiologically contaminated MIN sodium is also planned to be ... radiologically contaminated components will be buried as low-level radioactive waste. ..."
2. Collected Papers by the Staff of Saint Mary's Hospital, Mayo Clinic by Saint Marys Hospital (Rochester, Minn.) (1919)
"When the stomach is filled with barium, the spasm is radiologically observed opposite the ulcer as a local indrawing of the curvature, commonly the greater. ..."
3. Strategy Selection For The Decommissioning Of Nuclear Facilities: Seminar by Allan Duncan, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2004)
"Site management functions have been moved into the radiologically clear areas of that building while the few radiologically contaminated rooms are ..."
4. Department of Energy: Accelerated Closure of Rocky Flats: Status and Obstacles by Victor S. Rezendes (1999)
"According to the 2010 closure plan, the majority of the remaining buildings, including some of the most difficult radiologically contaminated buildings, ..."
5. Better Integration of Radiation Protection in Modern Society: Workshop by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2002)
"The hospital had also participated in annual emergency exercises usually involving an injured and/or radiologically contaminated worker. ..."