2. Adverb. By means of radiometry ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Radiometrically
Lexicographical Neighbors of Radiometrically
Literary usage of Radiometrically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Gaseous Electronics Conference Radio-Frequency Reference Cell: Reprint From edited by James K. Olthoff (1996)
"The radiometrically calibrated temporally resolved optical emission from Ar I, ... These radiometrically calibrated results under reference conditions allow ..."
2. Permafrost: North American Contribution [to The] Second International Conference by Building Research Advisory Board Staff (1973)
"Ice wedges have been radiometrically dated in northern and central Alaska and have been found to range from 14 000 to 32 000 years old.29-197-23*123* The ..."
3. Evolution of the Plio-Pleistocene African Suidae by James Michael Harris, Timothy D. White (1979)
"... such problems as the precise correlation of radiometrically dated East African sequences and the important hominid-bearing breccias of South Africa. ..."
4. Computers and Information Technologies in Agricultural Production and edited by Karl Schneider (1998)
"Reflectance measurements were made radiometrically in the visible and near-infrared regions of the electromagnetic spectrum at approximately weekly ..."