Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Radwaste Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Radwaste
radwaste (current term)
Literary usage of Radwaste
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Energy Policies of the Slovak Republic: 1997 Survey by International Energy Agency (1997)
"A disposal facility for low and medium radwaste at the Mochovce site has been ... Financial Provisions Ior radwaste Management and Decommissioning In 1995 ..."
2. Public Participation in Nuclear Decision-Making: Proceedings of and by International Atomic Energy Agency, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (1993)
"Its statutory task is to execute the radwaste policy of the Dutch government (1). Basic elements of this policy are: - isolation of radioactive waste from ..."
3. Strategy Selection For The Decommissioning Of Nuclear Facilities: Seminar by Allan Duncan, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2004)
"2.2 Nuclear Power Plant's radwaste in Perspective The report titled ... This report gives an overview of how radwaste is handled in the European Union and ..."
4. Dealing With Interests, Values And Knowledge In Managing Risk: Workshop by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2004)
"... VALUES AND KNOWLEDGE COULD BE TRANSLATED INTO A CONCRETE radwaste DISPOSAL PROJECT DESIGN: AN ARTIST'S VISION1 Cecile Massart Professor at the Ecole ..."
5. Nuclear Safety: U. S. Assistance to Upgrade Soviet-Designed Nuclear Reactors by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Complete the liquid radwaste evaporator design study and make any necessary design changes. Explore the advantage of not regenerating depleted resin beds in ..."