Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rajaship Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rajaship
rajaship (current term)
rake it in
Literary usage of Rajaship
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain), Norton Shaw, Francis Galton, William Spottiswoode, Clements Robert Markham, Henry Walter Bates, John Scott Keltie (1876)
"... (prime minister) ; and all the vassals, elephants, horses, and insignia of rajaship were divided, half being given to Sultan Malik ul ..."
2. The History of British India by James Mill, Horace Hayman Wilson (1858)
"Asaph, who held the govern- 1500-80. and plundering a rajaship or Hindu kingdom, between Berar and Bengal, which till this time had escaped the ravage of a ..."
3. Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society of London by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain) (1876)
"... (prime minister); and all the vassals, elephants, horses, and insignia of rajaship were divided, half being given to Sultan Malik ul ..."
4. The Monthly Review by Ralph Griffiths (1811)
"... headed these retreating colonists, and handed down to his posterity a, rajaship, which terminated in 1387. ..."
5. An Oriental Biographical Dictionary by Thomas William Beale, Henry George Keene (1894)
"... but since the prince founded a new city called Jaipur the rajaship has also taken that name. ..."
6. The Missionary Gazetteer: Comprising a Geographical and Statistical Account by Bela Bates Edwards, Charles Williams (1832)
"... a town and rajaship in the hills; and the persons who were thus cruelly burnt, were not all wives or concubines, but some of them slave girls. ..."