Definition of Ralph richardson
1. Noun. British stage and screen actor noted for playing classic roles (1902-1983).
Generic synonyms: Actor, Histrion, Player, Role Player, Thespian
Ralph Richardson Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ralph Richardson Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ralph Richardson
Literary usage of Ralph richardson
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Report of the Annual Meeting (1896)
"By ralph richardson, FRSE, Hon. Sec., RSGS, FSA Scot. As a Geographical curiosity, if nothing else, the Protean forms assumed by the celebrated' Schomburgk ..."
2. The British Journal of Homoeopathy edited by John James Drysdale, Robert Ellis Dudgeon, Richard Hughes, John Rutherfurd Russell (1874)
"By ralph richardson, MA, MD London : HK Lewis. Pp. 118. WE are truly rejoiced to see the appearance of this work, which is the first instalment of a new ..."
3. Men-at-the-bar: A Biographical Hand-list of the Members of the Various Inns by Joseph Foster (1885)
"Hall, Camb., 1868, a student of the Inner Temple 24 Dec., 1861 (then aged 19), called to the bar 17 Nov., 1865 (eldest son of ralph richardson, ..."
4. English Reports in Law and Equity: Containing Reports of Cases in the House by Edmund Hatch Bennett, Chauncey Smith, Great Britain Parliament. House of Lords, Great Britain Courts (1853)
"LINUS- LEY RICHARDSON, defendants, by bill; and between ralph richardson, ... ralph richardson, until he should attain fhe age of twenty-one years, ..."
5. Journal of the Scottish Meteorological Society by Scottish Meteorological Society (1906)
"By ralph richardson, FRSE ONE of the commonest experiences on the east coast of Scotland is that a sudden change of wind to the east is followed shortly ..."
6. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Court of King's Bench: During by Great Britain Court of King's Bench, James Manning, Archer Ryland (1831)
"No votes were taken by ralph richardson on the 2d N ovember. At the close of the poll on the 2d November, 182(3, the poll books were all duly sealed up by ..."
7. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Court of King's Bench: With by Richard Vaughan Barnewall, Great Britain Court of King's Bench, Cresswell Cresswell (1830)
"From this time ralph richardson acted throughout the subsequent proceedings of the election as the sole poll-clerk. In the course of the second day of the ..."
8. Reports of Cases Heard and Determined by the Lord Chancellor, and the Court by Great Britain Court of Chancery (1853)
"Between ralph richardson, Plaintiff, and JOHN PRYS EYTON, EDWARD EYTON, JAMES EYTON, SIR WILLIAM LEWIS SALISBURY TRELAWNEY, HUGH ROBERTS, ralph richardson ..."