Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rappini Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rappini
Literary usage of Rappini
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Archæology of Romeby John Henry Parker by John Henry Parker (1876)
"Vineyard of Marchese rappini. q. Ground called Orto Botanico. r. ... Excavation made in 1876 in the Vigna rappini, in consequence of a land-slip; ..."
2. Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by William B. Dana (1855)
"The design of Mr. Brownson, we take it, is to show the connection of spirit-rappini:, or the spiritual manifestations, with modern philosophy, reforms, ..."
3. Remarks on Antiquities, Arts and Letters During an Excursion in Italy in the by Joseph Forsyth, Isaac Forsyth (1820)
"rappini, it would appear, began the operations of the late reign without carrying his levels on to the sea; and, at an enormous expense of human lives, ..."
4. Enrico Caruso: A Biography by Pierre Van Rensselaer Key, Bruno Zirato (1922)
"Even before he went upon the stage, to sing with Signore Carelli and Ida rappini and Signor Pacini, Caruso captivated his listeners; the Siciliana, ..."
5. Raccolta d'autori italiani che trattano del moto dell' acque by Francesco Cardinali (1823)
"... rappini si prostra al bacio de" santissimi piedi . I. • . >.-•• ... • , ••i...,.,'... -.,.::. ! : _ • : i • ' •.••-. ':••.•' :•••-.!• • . . '. •. ..."
6. A Descriptive Guide to the Best Fiction, British and American by Ernest Albert Baker (1903)
"... and at the same time a covert satire on the days of Reform Bill agitation, which is typified in the rappini; and overthrow of the great embankment. ..."