Definition of Raw milk
1. Noun. Unpasteurized milk.
Raw Milk Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Raw Milk Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Raw Milk
Literary usage of Raw milk
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1911)
"The objections to pasteurization they have summarized as follows: (1) It is believed that the lactic acid bacteria in raw milk, which eventually sour the ..."
2. The Journal of Infectious Diseases by Infectious Diseases Society of America, John Rockefeller McCormick Memorial Fund, John McCormick Institute for Infectious Diseases (1915)
"At 37 C. inoculated raw milk was coagulated after twenty-four hours, sterilized milk after thirty-six hours, and raw milk not inoculated after two days. ..."
3. Disease in Milk: The Remedy, Pasteurization; the Life Work of Nathan Straus by Nathan Straus, Lina Gutherz Straus (1917)
"raw milk often slays babies; pasteurized milk saves their lives, for the process robs the milk of any infections that it may contain. NATHAN STRAUS. ..."
4. Pathogenic Microörganisms: A Practical Manual for Students, Physicians, and by William Hallock Park, Anna Wessels Williams, Charles Krumwiede (1917)
"raw milk 600000 J minute pasteurized . 2000 1 minute pasteurized . ... raw milk . 16200000 raw milk . . minute pasteurized 1 minute pasteurized raw milk . ..."