Definition of Re-emphasize
1. Verb. Emphasize anew. "The director re-emphasized the need for greater productivity"
Generic synonyms: Accent, Accentuate, Emphasise, Emphasize, Punctuate, Stress
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Re-emphasize Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Re-emphasize
Literary usage of Re-emphasize
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Open Forum on Children and Youth Services (1993): Redefining the Federal (2000)
"*Second, we want to re-emphasize that the ESEA establishes categorical aid for school library media centers. They are too important and too integral to all ..."
2. Science of Fingerprints: Classification and Uses (1988)
"These statistics of achievement in the field of identifying unknown dead re-emphasize the fact that in all cases involving the identification of a deceased ..."
3. The Status of Efforts to Identify Persian Gulf War Syndrome edited by Christopher Shays (1999)
"And between that point and the point where we had—and I re- emphasize—the incomplete but clear enough information that we released on Friday was a period of ..."
4. The Harvey Lectures by Harvey Society of New York, New York Academy of Medicine (1914)
""In bringing this summary to a conclusion, I am anxious to re- emphasize a point already emphasized by me in previous papers ; that there is, in connection ..."
5. The Casual Laborer, and Other Essays: And Other Essays by Carleton Hubbell Parker (1920)
"Some intellectual revolution must come which will de-emphasize business and industry and re-emphasize most ..."
6. The Casual Laborer, and Other Essays: And Other Essays by Carleton Hubbell Parker (1920)
"Some intellectual revolution must come which will de-emphasize business and industry and re-emphasize most other ways of self expression. ..."
7. Music (1893)
"... and expect to emphasize and re-emphasize till the end of time! But we have neither of these in this merely round number view of logarithms. ..."