¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Recapitalize
1. capitalize [v -IZED, -IZING, -IZES] - See also: capitalize
Lexicographical Neighbors of Recapitalize
Literary usage of Recapitalize
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bank and Thrift Regulation: Implementation of FDICA's Prompt Regulatory edited by Thomas J. McCool, Mark Gillen, James R. Black (1997)
"Of those, 102 were able to merge, restructure, recapitalize through sale of equity, or recapitalize through internally generated funds without government ..."
2. Pensions, Savings and Capital Flows: From Ageing to Emerging Markets by Helmut Reisen (2000)
"Ultimately, the government had to recapitalize the central bank; but, admittedly, breathing space was gained in the meantime. A more transparent way is to ..."
3. Tactical Aircraft Programs: Hearing Before the Committee on National edited by Curt Weldon (1996)
"You are not going to have enough money to recapitalize tactical air when you have got to recapitalize ships almost at the same time. ..."
4. Poland: Economic Restructuring & Donor Assistance edited by Louis H. Zanardi, Michael J. Courts, Bruce L. Kutnick (1997)
"Multilateral and bilateral donors have provided strong support for Polish efforts to recapitalize and restructure the loan portfolios of state-owned banks. ..."