Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Recept Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Recept
Literary usage of Recept
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Register of the Privy Council of Scotland by Scotland Privy Council, Peter Hume Brown, Evan Whyte Melville Balfour-Melville, Henry Paton (1906)
"85, b. upon the recept of 1000 merks from Archibald ... baillie, of 29 Martij ; and upon the recept of 500 merks from Thomas Leishman, merchand, ..."
2. An Arrangement of British Plants: According to the Latest Improvements of by William Withering (1830)
"recept. naked : Seed crowned with a border : Cal. hemispherical, ... recept. naked : Down hair-like : Florets of the circumference very slender : (Anthers ..."
3. Mental Evolution in Man: Origin of Human Faculty by George John Romanes (1888)
"... between a recept and a concept. "1 his" is really the question with which the whole of the present volume will be concerned, and as its adequate ..."
4. A Manual Flora of Madeira and the Adjacent Island of Porto Santo and the by Richard Thomas Lowe (1868)
"recept. sub- convex alveolate clothed with long chaffy scales. — Rank ann. scentless herbs or weeds. ... A. recept. scaly or chaffy all over. Tribe XIII. ..."
5. Flora Devoniensis: Or A Descriptive Catalogue of Plants Growing Wild in the by John Pike Jones, J. F. Kingston (1829)
"recept. naked, or slightly hairy. Pappus sessile, scaly, shorter than the pericarp. ... recept. chaffy. Pappus roughish, or feathered, rigid, persistent. ..."