2. Noun. A replacement decoration ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Redecoration
1. decoration [n -S] - See also: decoration
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Redecoration Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Redecoration
Literary usage of Redecoration
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Seraphim Trilogy Book One; What the Herald Angel Sang by Teralee E. M. Bird (2004)
"... decided he might as well get another can and finished the redecoration, then resumed his journey in the now splotchy dark-green beetle. ..."
2. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register (1913)
"26, Mr. Charles Hörenden stated that the redecoration of Barbers'-haU wag carried out at the expense of Alderman Sir Walter Wilkin. ..."
3. The Bath Stage: A History of Dramatic Representations in Bath by Belville S. Penley (1892)
"A brief description of the scheme of redecoration designed by Mr. Phipps, ... 1 he work of redecoration has been extended behind the curtain, ..."
4. Corinthian Hellenistic Pottery by G. Roger Edwards (1975)
"... the time of the destruction, and that probably it represents an assemblage of materials concerned with repairs, particularly redecoration, of the Stoa. ..."