¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Redeveloper
1. developer [n -S] - See also: developer
Lexicographical Neighbors of Redeveloper
Literary usage of Redeveloper
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Dictionary of Photography for the Amateur and Professional Photographer by Edward John Wall (1902)
"This consists in using a separate strong but well-restrained developer as a redeveloper, which is substituted for the normal developer, ..."
2. Wilson's Photographic Magazine (1904)
"The redeveloper must be so mixed as to dodge any chance of general fog ... The action of the metol redeveloper just given is apparently so powerful and ..."
3. Wilson's Photographic Magazine (1908)
"No redeveloper should be used other than the Cyko redeveloper, ... redeveloper compounded according to the formula recommended by the manufacturers. ..."
4. The American Amateur Photographer (1906)
"... which has been found to appear too quickly in the normal developer, the hydroquinone solution may be used as a redeveloper, and if applied quickly ..."
5. The Photographic Journal of America: The Oldest Photography Magazine in America (1917)
"Prepare redeveloper as follows: Stock solution No. 2 ... 1 oz. ... Place in redeveloper solution until original detail returns (for about thirty seconds). ..."
6. Wilson's Photographics: A Series of Lessons, Accompanied by Notes, on All by Edward Livingston Wilson (1881)
"This addition has the effect of curiously changing or modifying the effect of the redeveloper, which seems to lose the power of piling up the deposit on the ..."
7. The British Journal of Photographyby Liverpool Photographic Society by Liverpool Photographic Society (1874)
"redeveloper: equal portions of acetic acid and silver bath. After developing the plate, and before washing, flow with this re- developer. ..."