¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Redistributive
1. distributive [adj] - See also: distributive
Lexicographical Neighbors of Redistributive
Literary usage of Redistributive
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Poverty And Equity: Measurement, Policy, And Estimation With Dad by Jean-Yves Duclos (2006)
"Given the plausible presence of redistributive costs whose size may vary with individuals, the state then wishes to minimize the value of a poverty index, ..."
2. Mega-City Growth and the Future by Roland J. Fuchs (1994)
"The redistributive role of mega-cities Laurent Davezies and Remy Prud'homme The authors are respectively Director/Professor and Professor, Observatoire de ..."
3. OECD Employment Outlook: Boosting Jobs and Incomes by Inc NetLibrary (2006)
"By contrast, the redistributive impact of taxes increased in most countries that ... Trends of unemployment and taxes' redistributive impact Note: For the ..."
4. Fundamental Reform of Personal Income Tax by SourceOECD (Online service) (2006)
"The overall redistributive effects of a shift to individualisation in Belgium The introduction of a fully individualized tax system in Belgium would shift ..."
5. South African Social Attitudes: Changing Times, Diverse Voices by Stephen P. Rule, Udesh Pillay, Benjamin Roberts (2007)
"... Table 6.7 Attitudes to government responsibility and redistributive measures Source: SASAS (2003) An interesting pattern appears to develop, ..."
6. The Land Question in South Africa: The Challenge of Transformation and by Lungisile Ntsebeza, Ruth Hall (2007)
"... redistributive land reform: for what and for whom? Cherryl Walker Introduction It is easy for participants at conferences and workshops to roll out a ..."
7. The Economics and Ethics of Private Property by Hans-Hermann Hoppe (2006)
"redistributive policy must follow a certain order and display a certain structural regularity.12 As a firm engaged in the maximization of exploitatively ..."
8. Globalisation, Poverty and Inequality by Richard Kohl (2003)
"In terms of social inequalities and associated redistributive conflicts, external integration, whenever it tends to increase the return to education, ..."