Definition of Refiltered
1. refilter [v] - See also: refilter
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Refiltered Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Refiltered
Literary usage of Refiltered
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Report by Pennsylvania Dept. of Health, Panama Canal (Panama), Health Dept (1915)
"City water refiltered and ozonated. Springfield water at Lancaster Avenue and City Line. Springfield Water Company at Wynne- wood pumping station, ..."
2. The Journal of Experimental Medicine by Rockefeller University, Rockefeller Institute, Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research (1898)
"After testing the filtrate for lead it was evaporated on a water bath and, when it had reached the consistency of a thick syrup, it was carefully refiltered ..."
3. Niosh Manual of Analytical Methods: Sampling and Analytical Methods for edited by Peter M. Eller (1994)
"In areas of high concentration, the microorganisms may have to be eluted, diluted, and then refiltered for microscopic analysis. ..."
4. Proceedings by American Society of Civil Engineers (1903)
"The author recommends that the water should be refiltered when the first filtrate is poor, particularly after refilling and in time of flood. ..."