¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Reflectometry
1. [n -TRIES]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Reflectometry Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reflectometry
Literary usage of Reflectometry
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Technical Digest edited by G. W. Day, D. L. Franzen, P. A. Williams (1999)
"This paper reports the results of ZDW measurements performed on a DS fiber installed plant by means of the bidirectional reflectometry technique in linear ..."
2. Otitis Media with Effusion in Young Children: Clinical Practice Guideline by Sylvan E. Stool (1998)
"Acoustic reflectometry is a relatively new technique in which a tone sweep is presented to the patient's ear canal and the reflected sound pressure is ..."
3. Technical Digest Symposium on Optical Fiber Measurements edited by P. A. Williams, G. W. Day (2001)
"Overview of coherent reflectometry techniques: characterization of components and small systems M. Wegmuller, P. Oberson, JP von der Weid*, 0. ..."
4. Technology Against Terrorism: Structuring Security (1994)
"Radio reflectometry is the measurement of radiofrequency electromagnetic (RFEM) waves reflected by an object. It is widely known that metal objects such as ..."
5. Measurements for Competitiveness in Electronics (1994)
"For example, in broadcast networks, conventional optical time-domain reflectometry (a sort of optical-radar approach) is not effective in locating defective ..."