Definition of Relending
1. relend [v] - See also: relend
Lexicographical Neighbors of Relending
Literary usage of Relending
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Foreign Exchange: Theory and Practice by Thomas York (1920)
"Bills Issued for relending.—We are chiefly interested, however, in long bankers' bills that are put out for the purpose of >—- relending the proceeds in New ..."
2. The Civil Code of the State of California: Adopted March 21, 1872. With by California, Charles Howard Fairall (1909)
"relending for bidder: See post, § 1891. relending forbidden. § 1891. The borrower of a thing for use must not part with it to a third person, ..."
3. Rural Development and Credit Hearing Before the Committee on Agriculture by DIANE Publishing Company (1998)
"I want to address my remarks to the Intermediary relending Program and the important role that resource plays in stimulating job creation in rural ..."
4. Time to Act: A Report of the USDA National Commission on Small Farms edited by Harold L. Volkmer (1998)
"Currently, Rural Development administers the Intermediary relending Program. ... The proposed relending program should be geared toward small loans to ..."
5. Tobacco Policy Making in California 2001-2003: No Longer Finishing First edited by Jeffrey Archer, Simon Bainbridge (2003)
"USES AND USE RESTRICTIONS: An entity that receives an Intermediary relending Program (IRP) loan from the Rural Business- Cooperative Service (RBS) is ..."
6. The Civil Code of the State of New York: Reported Complete by the by New York (State)., Alexander Warfield Bradford, William Curtis Noyes, David Dudley Field, New York (State). Commissioners of the Code (1865)
"relending, forbidden. 956. Borrower, when to bear expenses. 957. Lender liable for defects. 958. Lender may require return of thing lent 959. ..."
7. America's Great Depression by Murray Newton Rothbard (2000)
"On the other hand, if the rediscount rate is set below the market, the bank can make a pleasant career out of borrowing, say, at 4 percent and relending the ..."
8. The Northwest Forest Plan: A Report to the President and Congress by E. Thomas Tuchmann (1998)
"Support to increase local capital availability has been carried out under the Intermediary relending authority of Rural Economic and Community Development ..."